2024 WDAA World Championship Show
Guthrie, OK. Lazy E Arena, September 18-22, 2024
Prize list to be posted in spring of 2024 to Show Secretary
2024 WDAA World Show Qualification Requirements:
- The horse qualifies.
- The horse must qualify in every level that it will show in at the World Show.
- For Introductory – Basic levels, the horse must earn 63% or higher, in at least 1 WDAA Recognized show, either in person or online.
- For Level 1-5 the horse must earn 60% or higher, in at least 1 WDAA Recognized show, either in person or online.
- The qualification period begins October 1st, 2023, and ends August 26th, 2024.
- If the horse has qualified in the appropriate levels by the requirements above, there is no need to qualify for rail classes or freestyle with a score.
We had 54 breeds at the 2023 WDAA World Championship Show.
Horses & Riders
We had 275 horse and rider pairs at the 2023 WDAA World Championship Show
There were over 1,500 tests ridden at the 2023 WDAA World Championship Show.
A SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS PAST AND PRESENT
If you would like to sponsor the WDAA World Championship Show, there are a few ways to do so.
Become a Corporate Sponsor, Party Sponsor, Awards Sponsor or become a Show Vendor.
If you would like more information on corporate sponsorship, please contact Marie Llanes at email@example.com!
If you would like more information on party sponsorship, please contact Dini Swanson at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like more information on award sponsorship, please contact Kim Mackey at email@example.com!